|About: Course Registration
- In order to enroll in the ‘Computer Support Specialist’ course, NEW students will be asked to complete an assessment test (Test of Adult Basic Education – TABE* – see below). Students that can provide documentation showing previous course enrollment at an accredited college will not have to take the assessment test (TABE*).
- Assessment test hours are:
- Monday and/or Friday at 9:00 am (Morning)
- Wednesday at 6:00 pm (Evening)
- More Information / Registration Phone: (626) 856-4144
- New students taking the TABE assessment test need to arrive at the BPACE campus counseling office (Room 8) 15 to 20 minutes before the test starts for test registration.
- Students can register for the ‘Computer Support Specialist’ course at the Baldwin Park Adult and Community Education (BPACE) campus registration office. Visa and MasterCard accepted. Online or phone registration is not available, students must register on campus.
- Registration hours are:
- Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Registration Desk Phone: (626) 856-4144 Direct, or 626-939-4456 Ext: ’0′
* The ‘Test of Adult Basic Education’ (TABE) is designed to test knowledge of reading, math, grammar, and spelling. Baldwin Park Adult and Community Education (BPACE) gives the TABE reading and math tests to ensure that students have the academic skills needed to successfully complete the classes we offer. The target test results are that students test at the 7th grade level or better in regards to reading, math, grammar, and spelling.